Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Outfit posts: The Loong Weekend

For lack of a better term, my long weekend was jam-packed! LOL! So without further ado..outfits..

1. I wore my Kinaham dress when I went malling with my sister..oh wait..this wa slast weekend, oh well :p


2. Shobe's party: I forgot to take a full body shot. I just wanted to capture the milkmaid braids that I've ben trying out to beat the heat! I did it myself :p What do you think of it?


3 -4. The beach with Jula and Giselle. #4 was my attempt at a Rumi pose.


5. Bohol with Luisa,John, Cybill, iselle( Not included in the pic) and Myself. Going for the Hippie Vibe.


How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have the same shoes in the first pic i think! mine's red nga lang. haha.

loved your hair when i saw it in facebook! wet look becomes you! xoxo

sam said...

hahaha! we do? :) what hair? in what pictures? -sam

Anonymous said...

are those from celine? i have it in red!

hair in #2! sabi mo sweaty me. haha